Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 6+years in IT. 4+ years in JDE .
Technical/Functional Skills : • Expert knowledge of the business processes in Distribution stream (Sales and Inventory)
• Should have more than 2 end to End Implementation experience, with altleast 1 implementation at US.
• Excellent skills in JDE – Order to Cash and Procure to Pay cycle .
• Should be well exposed in JDE EnterpriseOne Distribution – Sales, Price Management/Advance Pricing, Collaborative Portal.
• Purchase Order Management, Operational Sorcing, VMI.
• Should be comfortable in understanding technical aspects in JDE as well as integrations approach to other platform.
• Implementation experience on Customer and Supplier collaborative portal functionality of JDE.
• Worked on projects dealing with integration of JDE with other tools.
• Good to have JDE Mfg Functional skill
Roles & Responsibilities : • Will work as a lead Distribution Consultant in Implementation engagement for an international Client.
• Will be in client facing role.
• Solution design, Build and Test, and user Acceptance will be main skill requirements.
• Will understand the business process and requirements and converts it into functional specs.
• Onsite – offshore Methodology understanding for an implementation Project.
Generic Managerial Skills : • Should have Excellent communication and presentation skill.
• Should have good Training skill
• Must have worked in Multicultural environment.
• Excellent Inter-personal skills
Education : BE/ ME/ MBA/B Stat/ Mstat
Work Location : Mumbai, USA
Kindly reach us to email@example.com