Job Summary :
Message Broker Developer /Designer (Websphere advance message Broker ESB V6.1) with 5-7 years experience in Designing & Architecting applications that use Websphere Message Broker.
Work with Business Analysis and team to help define the Functional Analysis/Design, Technical Design, Build/rework and Implementation for Websphere Message Broker and MQ technology.
Roles & Responsibility:
-Work with Middleware Vendors in getting the work delivered with proper quality check and review.
Good Understanding skills for high/low level design
Good in SOA architecture guidelines
– Accountable to Project for delivery of broker technology component changes within agreed time, budget and quality tolerances
– Work with Business Analysts to influence and confirm the business requirements.
– Support SIT/UAT/PROD for issue resolving.
– Work closely with other technology delivery teams e.g. Design, Implementation and Support teams and 3rd parties to confirm delivery plans
– IBM Websphere Advanced Message Broker v6.1
Design of Complex Message Flows, message Sets.
Create XSLTs for transformations.
Create ANT scripts for deployment automation.
Manage environment on AIX.
Understand business requirement from business and convey to MW vendors for development.
– Leadership /Troubleshooting
-Specific Technology Knowledge
– Team working – Share knowledge and experience to benefit of all stakeholders
– Experience of working in project end to end.
– Self-motivated, delivery focused, proactive individual with proven track record
Kindly share your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org