Desirable: Degree level education in IT related discipline or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrate extensive, proven experience as a ‘leader’ in chosen field. With the ability to create value-added solutions, which consistently accumulates, to more than two and a half times more their annual salary costs.
• Persistently delivers a high valued solution in an effective and quality orientated manner, keeping track of the development tasks to their successful conclusion.
• Is always ‘first choice’ on projects, project work accounts for at least 70% of time. Several high proifile project assignments (& development products) each year successfully concluded.
Skills/Knowledge: (essential/critical refer to an absolute requirement for those skills, with critical being the most important))
• Class leading technical experience, coupled with effective interpersonal skills.
• Deep project experience of chosen environment (SAP, Websphere, BI, Local).
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, works very effectively with remote colleagues & customers. Consistently rated ‘the best’ on project assignments.
• Good knowledge of fast moving Global Chemical/Retail B2B & B2C model, with an excellent under of the specialist area in question.
• Expert in ‘future oriented’ technologies such as Services Oriented Architecture.
• Effective and proficient development leadership skills, proven on medium/large projects, usually within disciplined skill area.
• Leads exploitation of best practices in delivering software product for projects. Influences/leads FA & Business users in best practice design.
• Provides leadership for both Functional colleagues and other developers on projects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong & broad technical skills.
• Leader in learning for self & others to maintain skills at the cutting edge.
• Provides several examples of innovative solutions each year which minimize custom development & maximize value.
• Lateral thinker to design solutions that meet future business needs, as well as current stated ones.
TEAMWORK & COMMUNICATION
• Team working skills (particularly for remote working) compliment technical abilities
• Able to delegate and effectively manage multiple high profile activities
• Effective communicator puts over technical concepts in a non-technical way. Provides insight into development and project issues.
MANAGEMENT OF SELF & OTHERS
• Very much a self-starter. Starting to develop skills for management of others.
Internal: Project Managers, Development colleagues, Functional Analysts and Business users.
External : Offshore developers.
ADDITIONAL LOCAL NEEDS:
Environmental conditions: Needs to be flexible with travel according to project needs (up to 25% of time)
Kindly reach us to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com