Minimum 5-7 years of administration/Support experience on one or more of the following products WBIMB (V5 or 6) / WebSphere Message Broker (6.1 in Windows/AIX) and WebSphere Message Queue (V5 or 6).
– Should have excellent product knowledge on the architecture and different components of the product.
– Should be able to administer various components of Message Broker that includes
– Good Understanding skills for high/low level design
– Good in SOA architecture guidelines
– Broker Domain, Configuration Manager, Broker, Execution Group, Tool Kit etc.
– Should have good troubleshooting skills on ESQL and SQL Queries.
– Should be experienced in creating ACL entries for restricting access to the Configuration Manager.
– Should have familiarity with creating ODBC entries in both Windows /UNIX for databases (DB2 or Oracle or any equivalent database) that will be used by Broker.
– Should be able to deploy BAR files through toolkit and from command prompt.
– Should be familiar with the usage of toolkit for Administration Perspective.
– Should know how to work with traces – how to start, stop and format them as needed.
– Hands on experience with software installation and configuration on Windows.
– Able to take backup of components like configuration manager and broker.
– Experience with product migration is an added advantage.
– Deployment of the bar files through ANT deployment technique.
– Should have quick resolving skills in case of any issues.
– Should have skill sets to work in L7 for load balancing during deployment or broker restarting.
– Coordination with various team for issue resolving
– Should have knowledge in tools and utilities like Rational Product Updater, RFHUtil, RFHUtilc, WINSCP, ALTOVA XMLSpy, Apache Ant, JDBC Adapters, KDiff and Textpad.
– Should have knowledge in creating batch files (for backup scripts from DB2/Oracle or Schedule tasks) would be of additional value.
– Health Check of the Middleware servers (Windows/AIX).
– Should have good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
– Leadership / Troubleshooting abilities
– Should be able to work in a production support environment which requires quick turn around time and troubleshooting.
– Should be able to prioritize and reorder issues as per importance.
– Should be able communicate and explain to multiple teams including business and management.
Job Location: Dubai
Employment : Through Approved Vendor (Atribs)
Kindly reach us to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org