Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system.
· Work to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high resilience and performance tuning.
· To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
· Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL Database.
· Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
· Responsible for implementation and release of database changes according to agreed timescales.
Skills / Attributes Required
· In depth SQL Server Database Administration experience and basic Oracle & Sybase.
· Experience of managing multiple MS SQL RDBMS on large systems
· Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on Database projects
· Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high availability service.
· Experience of Transactional SQL, and DTS stored procedures.
· Practical experience in managing the internal and external MS SQL database security
· Should be Microsoft Certified MS SQL Administrator.
Kindly reach us to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com