– Configure network devices based on industry best practices and approved baseline
– Monitor system performance, logs and take appropriate corrective and preventive action
– Liaise with third party vendors, ISP for any system related issues
– Plan and implement any improvement, modification or replacement of network infrastructure components
– Execute desired changes on network devices
– Create and maintain documentation related to network and security devices
– LAN/ WAN knowledge, network implementation, analytical and problem solving, technical understanding, network performance tuning and good communication skills.
– Minimum 2 years work experience in handling Fortinet firewall, Wifi, routers and L2/L3 switches.
Qualifications and certifications
– Bachelor’s degree, Bachelor of engineering will be preferred.
– CCNA certified
Please contact us for further details
Email – email@example.com