Month: January 2015
Run Day to Day due Diligence Operations which include
conducting Internal DD using the tools and resources provided including the new
applications / software that are being developed, tested
For more details, please contact to email@example.com
Specific OFSAA & Hyperion FM knowledge (min 2 years of hands on experience)
· Excellent knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle preferred), client server programming, data structures and software development methods, principles and techniques.
· Good knowledge of, and experience with operating systems, programming languages and development tools.
· Excellent knowledge of MSSQL & PL/SQL is a must
· Ability to review, understand and improve program code.
· Good verbal and written communication skills including ability to prepare system documentation.
· Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment.
· 3-5 years programming and support experience.
· Computer Science degree or equivalent.
For more details, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Solid knowledge of AVAYA IVR with respect to Banking domain.
• Ability to work on Windows platform, MS SQL queries, PL-SQL knowledge mandatory
• Good knowledge in Core Java with external systems integration like DB/Web services/CRM.
• Good knowledge in Apache/Tom cat or any other web server.
• Good knowledge in J2EE/JRE and VXML.
• Good knowledge to frame XML tags to understand the Middleware architecture
• Good knowledge in Avaya Dialog designer / orchestration designer.
• Ability to review, understand system documentation.
• Good verbal and written communication including ability to prepare system documentation.
• Ability to interpret solution documentation and identify areas of concern and recommend approach.
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment.
• 7-8 years programming and support experience with 4+ years project work in a relevant domain.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent.
For more details , Please contact to email@example.com
- Good knowledge about Centrifugal Pump, API 610 Standard and Basic knowledge of Mechanical seal and motors etc
- Conducting order handover meetings with the Execution team in order to effectively communicate the various criticalities involved in the project thereby ensuring a smooth transition from pre order to post order
- Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while ensuring hit-rate is optimized.
- Visit the customer/End user to clarify the technical queries, product presentations to increase the customer’s interest on placing orders towards the organization.
Qualification: Should be a graduate engineer (prefer mechanical engineering)
Experience: 6-9 years
Job Location: Chennai
Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details