– Total IT experience of more than 10 years
– Worked in a EDW environment for at least 7-8 years
– Managed complex EDW projects.
– Should have good knowledge of the technical concepts of EDW including the Star Schema and ability
to design / model the database architecture.
– Should have good working knowledge of Sybase (DB) , Informatica (ETL) and Cognos (Reporting )
– Should have good banking knowledge preferably with some understanding of Finacle, FinnOne,
Vision+, OGL, Calypso systems.
– Exposure to a core-banking migration project would be a distinct advantage.
– Evaluate and Implement solutions based on business requirement following the banks standard
methodology and policies.
– Run projects, prepare project plan and provide MIS reports to PMO office.
– Liaise with cross functional IT infrastructure team members.
– Ensure availability of resources, meeting of timelines and other project details.
– Be accountable for business meetings, discussions, Requirements phase and creation of detailed
business requirements document.
– Perform appropriate level of stakeholder management across IT and clients.
– Documentation of IT processes as required by PMO standards.
– Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, in accordance with defined quality management practices,
to achieve common objectives.
– Work with Business representatives to ensure alignment of delivery with business demands.
Please Contact us for complete JD & further details
Mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org