Skills & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of 4 years of equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years of hybrid mobile development experience building cross-device applications on iOS and Android using PhoneGap, Apache Cordova or Appcelerator
· Strong user interface design skills, usability analysis and experience with responsive design patterns
· Strong Communication Skills
· Proficient with Eclipse, GIT, MacOS, Windows
· Must have demonstrated experience in Hybrid Development, 4 years minimum
· A passion for mobile technologies
· Experience in Xamarin cross-platform development is a plus.
· Experience integrating 3rd party source code and/or libraries
· Experience consuming and developing .NET, XML and JSON web services
· Experience working on agile teams
· Knowledge of Test-Driven Development principles and tools for Android
· Understanding of concurrent programming and which thread a given piece of logic should run on
· Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skill
· Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
· Manage risk and change with an agile approach
· Adept at learning new technologies quickly
· Experience designing web service API intended for mobile apps
· Use of private app store or OTA distribution
· Experience with cross-platform mobile development tools
· Use git and GitHub to manage and share source code
· Experience deploying Mobile apps to iTunes and Android Marketplace.