The BI expert needs to be able to design, develop and do ETL in different BI systems, preferable experience only for MSTR. They need to have an understanding of Informatica Power center, SSIS among other ETL framework. In addition the need to be familiar with disciplines such as:
• Someone with both data modeling experience and technical, design skills
• Experienced on the commercial side, and decidedly “hands-on” and not just theoretical.
• Conceptual modelling: to be able to share and articulate modelling;
• Ability and experience designing and developing solutions for increasing yield
• Hypothesis testing: being able to develop hypothesis and test them with careful experiments.
• Good visualization experience with Tableau, Microstrategy or any other enterprise solution.
• Technologies: Microstrategy, Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools (MSBI) SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
• Operating Systems: WIN-NT, Win XP, Win 2003, Win 7, UNIX, Ubuntu, CentOS
• Languages: C,C++,Java, SQL,PL/SQL
• Databases: MS Sql Server 2008 R2,SQL Server 2008,SQL Server 2005, Oracle 9i, MySql
• ETL Tools: SSIS, Informatica Power Center 7.x
• Reporting Tools: Report Builder, SSRS, MicroStrategy, Tableau
• Version Control Tools: VSS and VSTS
• Utilities: MS Office Suite, Microsoft Visio, ITSM, JIRA
An experience from 6 years to 8 years in the above skills in any vertical
For more details, Please reach us to firstname.lastname@example.org