• A University degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in ATMs/CDMs installation and support.
• Experience with ATM Hardware/Software, SQL, MS office, banking industry systems.
• Experience in supporting 24×7 ATMs is desirable, but not mandatory.
• Good team player with the ability to work very effectively in a collaborative and team-oriented manner
with other team members. Must have initiative and a positive work attitude and must be a quick learner
with a zeal for self-learning. Must be confident, eager and willing to take on new challenges. Must be
cooperative with good interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented and able to multi task.